How Do We Preserve Our Food For Long Period Of Time?
We are sterilizing our food by using High Temperature Short Time (HTST) cooking technique
Sterilized food keeps its natural taste, flavor and look while remaining highly nutritious and delicious . With this technique no additive is needed to give our food a long shelflife.
HTST Cooking Technique
- No need for preserving additives
- No canned odor or taste, only the natural taste of the product is present
- Natural color of the product is preserved
- Product is resistant to bacteria formation
- Nutrition values are preserved
- Product preserves its first day freshness for up to it’s shelflife
- Provides time for stocking and delivering the product without spoilage